- We will be celebrating Candlemas and Imbolc this Sunday, so please bring your candles for blessing if you wish.
- The Trinity Triangle Fellowship’s Annual Senior Appreciation Luncheon will take place after the 11:15 weave celebration. Please join us to help honor the amazing folks who helped make Trinity what it is today.
- The regularly scheduled 12:45 earthbound celebration will move to 12:30 this Sunday in order to allow everyone to participate in the Senior Appreciation Luncheon. We’ll join in a short Embolc ritual and then join in on the potluck.
- The Hope Food Pantry Austin’s monthly First Sunday Food Drive is this Sunday. A grocery basket will be in the Fellowship Hall to collect donations of food; monetary donations may be placed in the special offering plate.
What to bring:
- Candles for blessing (if you wish)
- Potluck dish for Sr. Appreciation Luncheon
- Non-perishable food items for Hope Food Pantry