- What: Spring Fling 2010
- Where: Trinity UMC
- Day: Saturday May 8th
- Time: 11am-1pm
- Cost: nothing, you are our neighbors!
What to expect:
- Jumpy Castle
- Snow cone machine (fruit juice flavored)
- Rock Wall with climbing instructors
- Activities such as: Sponge toss, seed ball making, bookmark making, pin back button making, tile painting, face painting & temporary tattoos.
- Community picnic (bring something to share):
- any kind of “dog” to share (eg. Corn dogs, hot dogs, smart dogs, tofu dogs, bagel dogs, etc.).
- condiments of your choice to share (eg. Mustards of all kinds, ketchup, b-b-q sauce, mayonnaise, a-1 stake sauce, pesto, veganaise, sweet relish, dill relish, sauerkraut, onion or olives, etc.)
- buns to share (wheat, white, gluten-free)
- chips to share (corn, pita, potatoe, plantain, yucca, etc)
- salad of your choice to share (eg. Green, greek, spinach, Caesar, Kale, carrot-ginger, fruit, apple-beet, etc.)
- 6-12 pack of water bottles, juice boxes or iced teas to share.
What to do:
Come! Spring Fling is a community event sponsored by the Leadership Council. The Council is made up of Alpha (Kindergarten – 1st), Beta (2nd – 3rd) and Gamma (4th – 5th) students who meet Wednesdays afterschool to work on community development projects. Leadership Council planned this short, family-centered and affordable event for the enjoyment of the whole community. Spring Fling is for fun, it is not a fundraiser.