- What: Wild Heart of Nature – Healthy Relationships class facilitated by Dan Gauthier & Shiila Safer
- When: Tuesday, July 20th from 7-9 PM
- Where: Trinity UMC (600 E. 50th St.)
- How much: $10/person
In this experiential class, we will:
- Explore how Nature helps us with Relationship.
- Consider how the expansive and non-judgmental qualities of Nature actually nurture healthy and intimate relationships.
- Identify what we really want in relationship. As we do this, our clarity keeps us from repeating our mistakes and helps us recognize the relationship we desire when it shows up in our lives.
- Explore our many selves and how they show up in Relationship and begin to learn how to make healthy choices based on our increased awareness of them.Together we will co-create a learning circle that fascinates and delights!