I had a few volunteers who worked a few times this week helping me out and it made a huge difference! Thank you so much to Sally, Susan, and Ron for helping me get everything done this week.
I could use volunteers on a regular basis to help with various duties here in the office. I don’t have to have the same person each time, it would just be tremendously helpful to have each duty covered. Here are the regular things that need help:
- Tuesday Afternoons: Prayer Cards – address, stamp, and mail prayer cards written by Sid (approx. 1-3 hours)
- Thursday or Friday Afternoons: Bulletins – fold and stuff bulletins (approx. 2 hours)
- Thursday or Friday Afternoons: Weekly Email Update – copy/paste blog info into newsletter program, update service information, email
- Whenever: Data Entry – update new database with new information, cross check new database with old, call/email people to update contact information (as much or as little time as you have)
- Whenever: Visitor Welcome – send letters/emails to new visitors
- Whenever: Supplies – ensure that sanctuary and office supplies are full, notify Amy of need to order
- Whenever: File Organization – brainstorm on filing system, list materials needs (folders, etc.), purchase supplies, organize existing files into new system
Please contact Jessica at email@example.com to offer your time.