Saturday, November 13th
3806 Laurel Ledge Lane, 78731
For a donation of $50 per person:
- Your own tasting glass to fill with a variety of unique, hand-crafted ales and lagers home brewed by members of the AHB community;
- Plenty of food and other non-alcoholic beverages;
- The opportunity to bid on high-quality silent auction items, including some wonderful beer-themed kits (such as a unique “Brew Your Own Beer” one-on-one experience with a Brew Master and a brand new Basic Beer Making Equipment Kit);
- Free childcare provided at AHB;
- A night of fun socializing with other parents and members of our extended community.
Donations are entirely tax-deductible. Payment can be made via PayPal at our website www.AHBCommunitySchool.org/getinvolved.php (please add $1.50 per donation to help us pay the PayPal surcharge.) Or pay with a check made to AHB Community School and delivered to the AHB school office. If you cannot attend the event, please consider making a donation sponsoring a teacher or staff member to attend.
All childcare reservations must be made no later than November 1st by emailing Ali Ronder at firstname.lastname@example.org.