Julie’s Youth Group Update
- Last week we continued our yearly tradition of honoring loved ones that have passed away. We shared mementos and stories of those who have touched our lives but are no longer with us. Next week, we will attend church services as a group, as is our new first Sunday of the month tradition. We look forward to spending this time in prayer with the rest of the Trinity community.
Jen’s Children Update
- Last week the children celebrated Halloween and Dia de los Muertos. This week they will learn strategies for peaceful conflict resolution as we look at the sibling rivalry theme in the story of Jacob and Esau. Next week, we will continue this theme as we start the story of Joseph and his brothers.
- Children’s choir is practicing for our Christmas show. This year we are doing Christmas around the world. Rehearsal is Sunday morning at 10:15. All are welcome to join.
- Parents’ Night Out will be Friday November 12th from 6:30-10:30. PNO is for ages 3-12. Children enjoy games, crafts and a G-rated movie. Admission is $10 per child. To RSVP please email email@example.com by Wed Nov 10th.
- Middle School pizza party will be at 12:15 on Sunday Nov 14th.
- Peace Projects will be presented by the middle school students at the first two celebrations on Sunday Nov 21st.