Please join us this Sunday from 2:30-5pm at Jovita’s for our annual silent auction and FUNraiser. The Butch County Band will go onstage around 3pm. You can find Jovita’s at 1617 South 1st Street, just down the road from Bouldin Creek Coffeehouse. Suggested donation is $20 or whatever you can afford—and kids 12 and under are free. If you’d like to buy tickets in advance or have any questions please contact Tom Hansen or see him or Gary Brown on Sunday morning. This is a very important event because we need to raise $8,000, either through ticket sales, silent auction items, or service auction items.
Here’s what people have donated so far:
- Sid & Mary’s north Michigan condo
- Peter Maxon & Jack Taylor’s 300-year old seaside condo in Massachusetts
- web hosting for two years
- an hour-long massage treatment
- an hour-long Reiki treatment
- two tickets to the “Hear Me Now” dance show
- legal help in drafting a personal will
- one roundtrip ticket on southwest
- a hot air balloon ride
- and a party bus rental for 14 people for a whole evening!
Don’t miss out on the food, fun, music, and fabulous deals!