Looking for just the right gift for Trinity this year? Here are some great ways you can spread some Christmas cheer this year. 🙂
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping with:
- Database updating – Folks who help with this will help finish the transfer of data from our old database to our new database and make phone calls/send emails to update the data we have.
- Christmas mailout – Help fold letters, stuff envelopes, and add labels to our annual Christmas letters.
- Decorate for the holidays – Come December 4th at 10am to decorate our new home. Please let me know if you are willing to coordinate!
- Bulletin boards – Are you crafty? Help cover the new bulletin boards in the hallways of the education wing to make them ready for children’s art and information about programs at Trinity.
- Counting – We are always in need of folks to help count the offering after each service. Please specify after which service you would like to volunteer.
- Christmas Banquet – We need folks to help setup for our annual potluck at Tarrytown UMC, and also folks to clean up afterward. We would also like to have some folks who would be willing to help out in shifts during the event to ensure things are kept up with in the kitchen.
Other Opportunities (contacts included below):
- Door hangers – Please help spread the work about Nobelity Project”s Books for Hope project and Trinity’s Celtic Christmas Eve services. Contact Kenneth Henry at email@example.com.
- Volunteer at Project Transitions’ 22nd Annual Holiday Swing. Contact John Strickland at firstname.lastname@example.org.