In the middle school classroom, we’ve been discussing the Christmas story and its connection to charity for disadvantaged populations. In the spirit of this theme, the middle schoolers are preparing a donation drive for Posada Esperanza, a shelter for homeless immigrant women and their children. Please place all donations in the labeled donation box on the left immediately upon entering the children’s wing entrance. For more information, please contact Jen at email@example.com.
POSADA ESPERANZA WISHLIST
Posada Esperanza, a shelter for homeless immigrant women and their children, currently houses seven women (two of whom are pregnant) and eighteen children.
- Silverware, dishes, pots and pans, blenders
- Kitchen and bath towels
- Infant, children, and women’s clothing (winter coats!)
- Diapers (sizes two and three, especially) & wipes
- Children’s toys and puzzles
- Twin-size linens and pillows
- Books in Spanish
- Alarm clocks
- Shampoo, conditioner, laundry soap, and maxi pads