Thanks to the Gary Brown’s sponsorship, we now have a place where Trinity friends and members can connect online in a safe, private environment. One Body is a social network and online directory for folks who are an active part of the Trinity community. Here you will be able to join new groups and communicate with groups to which you already belong. You will be able to share news and photos. You can meet with other parents of your child’s Sunday School class, and give (or not) access to your child to communicate with their Trinity friends and family, as well. Finally, you can view (and print) a directory containing. Because Trinity has control of this site, there is no need to worry about your information being shared with 3rd parties. In addition, you can choose not to share specific information within the settings of your online profile. We are very excited about all the opportunities for increased fellowship this will create, and hope you will take a moment to sign in and update your information. For more info about One Body, visit http://beonebody.com. To sign in, visit http://tumc.ourchurchfamily.net.
Directions for signing in:
- Visit http://tumc.ourchurchfamily.net.
- Click “Sign Up for an account if you don’t have one.”
- If you have your email address on file with Trinity, simply scroll down to the part of the page that says “Verify Account”, then choose whether you wish to verify using your email address or phone number. The system will match the information you provide with what we have on file and you will have immediate access if the information matches.
- If you do not have an email address or phone number on file with Trinity, please scroll to the part of the page that says “Create Account”, enter your email address where it says “Email”, then fill out your name and birthday, then click “Create Account.” Your account will be submitted for approval, and you will receive notification if it is approved.
- You must be at least 18 to sign in this way. Children’s profiles can be set as visible or invisible in a parent’s privacy settings.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions or problems.