- Benefiting AHB Community School
- Saturday, November 5, 2011
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- At the home of Gene & Julia Bednar
How BrewFest Works:
Fore a tax-deductible donation of $50 per person or $75 per couple, you get your own labeled tasting glass, which is your ticket to enter the BrewFest and to sample a variety of unique, hand-crafted ales and lagers homebrewed by AHB parents, grandparents, and friends.
Throughout the event, you will have the opportunity to bid on high quality tax-deductible silent auction items, including the unique “Brew Your Own Beer” one-on-one experience with a Brewmaster and other unique experiences, products, and services offered by members of the AHB community. We’ll also have plenty of beer-friendly finger food and non-alcoholic beverages on hand.
AHB will be providing childcare for $20 per child at the school from 5:30-9:30 PM.
How to Donate and Attend:
- Make your donation payment with cash, check, or credit card in the AHB office or by using PaySimple at the AHB website (www.ahbcs.org.) AHB will send you a receipt, which will confirm your donation and serve as your tax receipt. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- To reserve space for your kid(s) in AHB-sponsored childcare, make a separate payment of $20/child when you make your BrewFest donation and we’ll get your kid(s) on the list. All childcare payments must be made by October 13, 2011.
- Attend the event, ready for a fun and educational experience. We’ll have a glass waiting for you.
Our goal is to have a successful fundraiser AND to get together as an inclusive community as we expand that community. If you cannot afford the donation amount, talk to Ali in the AHB office and we’ll work something out. If you can afford the donation but cannot attend the event, please consider making a donation sponsoring a teacher or staff member so they can attend for free. This is a wonderful way to show your support for them. Finally, the more the merrier, so invite your friends to join us as well.